Sunday, December 12, 2010

Denise Milani Wallpapers Bed

or precious, my favorite animal lover, my rapper glutton, my child and my child fishing Snuggle consented purple: 3 (Yes, I am full of love! XDD, I'm always in this state before testing begins ... yes, because after tomorrow is probably just my body because my brain will collapse mass ¬ ¬)

Well, the day mention now that I'm missing member, but is actually my first husband YEAHH! Yes, this post is directed at one of the most feared beings ARASHI, yes, you who are my ichiban but sometimes you are equal to or worse than the enantiomericp, I'm his wife, though he did not know XDDDD) Birthdate

:


August 30, 1983 (my mom loves it because she was born in August. Ahh ... you had to be my amojj virgo!)

Birthplace :

Tokyo - Japan (far far away! TT_TT) Height

:

1.72 m (June has shown me that a teenager can be a dwarf ... but life goes round and easy to give a lug style. Sure, there are certain excepc... ion, Ni-cof cof-No) Weight: 58 Kg
(yours will be for anything from bones truth? Because with that body skeletal muscles have not many XDDDDD weighing obviously I will prefer it that way, with that lean texture) Jang Keun Suk I switched to this monstrosity of evil ... hate it ... but you still Jang movin 'with the title first and only wife (polygamous am god XDDDDD) Well, as I have been saying, I met Matsumoto by Kimi wa Petto, and I was absolutely captivated bydquo; I realized that well out of the corner that crazy ... just love him (see sold in the dictionary ¬ ¬) My first impression of this child was:
Because it is completely edible XDDD.La second printing ... was the same (XDDD) Matsumoto Five things:
1. Put
bipolar people: this is something that ... I thought at first more by what they wrotehim that what he saw. When I met ARASHI as I moved and in my spare time looking for information from them, and several pages Matsumoto depicted as being more arrogant on the planet Earth. And I said, "so much is that??" Because if it is so as they say, he will not have fans (of course, who will want an artist who is believed to the last puff of mango ¬ ¬) And so I all I get curious to find videos and did not see anything unusual (O_o?), that is, I expected to find a guy who snub others that cEHAVIOR the most cocky with their fans ... but ... I found nothing! That is nothing! Yes, I saw an interview with the HANADAN and Jun had a caraaaaaaaaa ... ... mmm, well, in my opinion the boy was born with an expression of arrogance (XDDD) and so is left misunderstood. Sometimes answers came out with a little sour, but that does not mean he is arrogant ... means it is very intolerant (hahaha, I do not know which is worse). I would not say that June is arrogant, but it is somewhat unfortunate that when you are picking on him (and Nino ... and me XDDD). Now I know that one should not believe everything you read on the interneseeing some old videos, I must say that comparing the last two years with others, such as that Jun has relaxed a little (and completed its transformation, I wish they stayed that way forever: 3) . Relaxed in the sense that he feels more loose and all that cool. Perhaps that advice given to him in the VIP Room Becky's show is really more like has had its points, or at least has matured (and are 27 years my life, no matter! Seem to me 19). Now as I've seen half tender, and more tolerant. PERFUME those of you too vi ¬ ¬ nice cozy ... anyway, I perdono because I love to see you with that pose of the educated man, kind and charismatic. Oh, you've matured, amorrr! * Dies *. Moreover, no one will deny that June seems the gentleman of the group (I love you, pretty skinny!)

2.

waist

Have ALL want to have (¬ ¬)

:

I have only a few words to this "Matsumoto ... what good that you've caught the body, but easy and I would say that you were anorexic. " Although I like skinny guys ... I must admit that the muscles quand has been gaining in recent years, which is notorious , now the wind does not get you (XDDDD) is appreciated. As the JUNBAIT said: "delight our palates visionary" XDDDD. THE AKDJSDHSDBS ESPALDOTA! * Dies *

3. A voice of the trumpet: this is a really Matsumoto point because Jun Matsumoto Jun Matsumoto would not otherwise have that ring that sends cornatense (XDDD). And it sounds so nice when they give bajitos tones higher or at least well defined with little lastingro I want ... no problem. " We are like that too XDD. 5.

Having a laugh ... really strange Matsumoto's laughter is a special case in serious (sometimes as being half macabre O__O! .) Sounds like those little ones that take away the rods to the grandparents or run with his sisters bra around the block (XDDD), yes, perfect for him. Above there are times he laughs so unfortunately ... although I know you are laughing at the bad = mocking someone ... I also laugh (at what I've become, skinny bastard?). Yes, that kind of laughter that you loose a little boy asks, will you? ... XDDD purchase Now if there's something I like about June ... is that it shows that despite serious and well displayed ported (or both, because it also lends itself to the antics ... it is hard to get but in the end it does XD) is the most concerned by all (maybe my ideas are, but there are details behavior that make me think that even if the minor is practically tuned for the welfare of the other four). Proof that the end s & iacute; carries pastrulada in the blood as the others (¬ ¬)

I also noticed that the condenao is that when you get in plan "I am the youngest of and all I can joderlos nauseum " no stopping it. Especially when you put a smiley * head explodes * Thirty things I love June:

(I could not help it! TT_TT, is supposed to be ten ... but I knew it was 25 !!!... and I've deleted some. MATSUMOTO HATE YOU! by 239824738472338939430430239453 I repeat once) CH TMLXC 1. By the time you went to visit Cambodia (seriously, that is why in June moved me greatly. Yes, unfortunately, I saw you and excited ... TT_TT I too excited. It was for this that I said "Let them say what they want from you ... I get the same I love you baby #$%#$#$%, purple") 2.

That big smile of a child who says, "I was not" that puts us when he's happy! (I LOVE YOUR SMILE DESGRACIADOOOOOOO!)

5. For those eyes that has candy! (As I said Nino, I do not know if other than contact lenses or do not know why, I do not care! Lindosss You see!) 6. Junnosuke Because if you call ... just love him (hopefully not, Junnosuke sounds like something in English and Floripundino XDDD)

7.


for which fanatical schizophrenic excited by simple things (this timemp, desktop search, No kind of discomfort on my part, I am the wife, but I understand that others also want to see what edible having Matsumoto. Because I am a very generous girl XDDDD)

16. For always speak well of his fellow (is this is FRIENDSHIP gentlemen, I said) 17.

agree to abide by the wishes of the girls who go to the programs (it has never refused! That's why I love it * w *) 18. for the hairstyles that is done (as condenao love you and you wear those wigs French judgesseparations, monkfish and ball you or your hair yellow ringworm chicken, my love knows no limits XDDD hair. But yes, I love you more if you go with that look of super saijayin oh yeah!)

19. As an unfortunate by mocking Sho drawings (never forget what the "snowman that he grew his hair" XDDD) 20.

For this rare hobby that has to look at

chan staring Oh! (JUNTOSHI!! * Head explodes *)

21. P

Because when you put tank tops gives me an indescribable! (Instinct of violation mode on XDDD) 29.

Because in the end is more concerned about the group and no one will deny that! (Unless you deny me ... erase his comment! XDDD)

30.

And the most important reason ... "BECAUSE I MET THE OTHER Baka" by purple child, you're the best! Jun is my ichiban for so many reasons as to why the cement knows cement (ie, I have tons of things to write, but as I said the first time I started this journal: I am a person who gets tired fast XDDD), but to mention something fixed, I'll just say that when saw the visit he made to the community of Cambodia (with people who were HIV if I am right) touched my heart, and some tell me it could be a publicity stunt or something ; why. Could be put into question their reactions by the fact that he is an actor?? Well, that's up to each one, but seeing how he behaves with his friends, and how respectful is ... the idea that it is preparedauthority, also ... is my

your good (XDD) Ready, had to vent. Be my ichiban and what you want, but that horrible mustache goat or cat like me! No, not !!.... mmm, but hey, if he likes you can not do anything * sigh * I've always said that one would be reaching the duodenum what other people say to respect to their tastes (as I do that I'm torn pants with that because I love it, but my dear mother and burn plans for New Year. NO! My pants! TT_TT. It is a design ; or exclusive hey! Because I've done it myself XDDD) What's the bow tie is a good to our eyes &the jokes sometimes that does not mean showing off and that is a snob by nature: P) we are nobody to stop him, but while still behaving like the kind and concerned with the fans ... please! What more you ask the man! Obviously not going to be perfect, and what gives them and the girls think it's more than enough. By the way, then I came across an article in which a Mexican girl had gone to a concert this Anoy ARASHI all greeted her but when he saw her in June, got off the stage and played Mexican flag she had carried. If you want more details enter the portal CHTML

s come out with that side of

I-no-me-pinto-for- bakada (but in the end you do so XDDD I love you), you're a hopeless lapilli and when you put berrinchudo lose, you put a few faces that tell us "how the hell

I get here?" that have voice of the trumpet and strange dances (all do, that is a point in general, Ohno less obviously. ... I also like how you dance I do XD), which tell you everything openly and reach the duodenum think what the other person (not I seen you fucking poor Kat-tun Kanjani8 or those of, and that I know well that neithereh!), you're a freak perfectionist (you and me both ... ¬ ¬) and sometimes I do think it would be good to travel to Japan to grab stones and then rape you

( to catch him unconscious and can not escape XDDD) you know I love you, of course! for something you're my ichiban, unlucky. So you criticize and invent the world's funniest insult for you (Junna? XDDD) and send me more requests to join your club of Anti Fans (JAJAJAJAJAJA!! Sorry, I can not help but laugh when I remember), and so I was just a person who is a fan of yours ... that & hellip; Be me XDDDD (and those of Junbait who have sworn to love you for all life, and Matsu and Nemu chan chan chan and Sun .... Mmmm, no, never be a single fan, always have several. Obvio!! If 're the best! and I'm sold, and why?! XDDD) And in response to those who say this is June, or June is strong evidence that NO, under I will say, "You believe in ARASHI they could stay together with someone like June if so cake as they say it is?"

I think not. If Matsumoto were as heavy as they describe in a few pages, I think the first to have asked to withdraw dthe group had been a child or something, because we're going, it looks like people who do not support many things, and even he himself said in June FACE WAS scary, but really not the case (dwarf you amooooooo! * head explodes *), or at least Sho also would not endure such a thing. A Ohno I see a little tolerant, but still, I believe that if their friends want it because it is a person who is willing. Well, the fans can not get us to discover the emotional background of an artist, one because it would be a bit obsessive (SAW THAT!) And two: it is practically impossible to know a person just by reading magazines and seeing him in videos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment